LeadNOW is a research-based, content-driven and tech-enabled services firm that focuses on enterprise women to Start, Stay and Soar in their careers.
How do you START?
Enterprises can capitalise on LeadNOW's kick-starter programs that span across women in three distinct career stages: fresh off the campus, young professionals and re-starters through our comprehensive suite of initiatives.
- STRIDE: Campus to corporate transition: This is a one-day program that equips young women to seamlessly transition from campus to corporate
- CAP: Career Awareness program: A half-day program that helps women with 2 – 7 years’ experience get career perspective for the long haul, and build in ways that help her manage the disruptions typical in women’s careers
- UP3 RestartNOW program: Specially curated for women returning from a break, this program prepares women confidently tackle and succeed in their careers once they return from a break. The program format can be managed in 1, 2, and 4 weeks segments, or across five half-day programs each week
How do you STAY?
Work-life balance is a euphemism. SHE™ Smart is the pyramid of needs for women and is based on LeadNOW’s SHE™ model. The needs and priorities of women were captured and highlighted by LeadNOW’s VoiceNOW™ survey results. It spread across the tenets of ‘BE’:
- BE Healthy: Nutrition, sleep, fitness, balance
- BE Safe: Physical, financial, emotional
- BE Connected: Community, cause
- BE Confident: Confidence, identity
- BE You: YOU
How do you SOAR?
Enterprises can address their leadership pipeline requirements by taking advantage of LeadNOW’s Soar programs that cater to hi-pots between 10+ and 18+ years of experience. An all-inclusive set of services that help enterprises identify and accelerate high performing, high potential women and enlarge its women leadership objectives across multiple career stages.
The programs include:
- Women Leadership Labs (WLL): A 2-days offsite format that builds a cohort of women with 14+ years of experience take on higher leadership roles
- We-LEAD: Aimed at high-potential women in mid-level leadership roles, this six-month phygital intervention program identifies the enterprises’ highly engaged women employees to groom for future leadership roles, with 12+ years of work experience
- We-Rise: A one-year program which is directed at women aspiring for the C-suite where women leaders are empowered to take on business roles and board positions
To know more on this, you can reach us on email@example.com